The Free Clinic’s operating budget is made possible through donations by individuals, corporations and foundations.
Donations are greatly appreciated – Send donations to Free Clinic of the Greater Menomonie Area, P.O. Box 624 Menomonie, WI 54751.
Since the Free Clinic is open on a limited bases, we ask that drop off of donations be arranged by calling 715-308-3808.
- Travel size toothpaste, dental floss and tooth brushes
- Office Supplies (copy paper, black ink pens, staples, etc.)
- Gas Cards
- Health Education DVD movies
- Any unexpired and unopened prescription medication
- Temporal Thermometer
- White Office Paper
- Yellow Office Paper
- Scanner for entering patient data
The clinic does not charge fees for its services. Here’s a sample break down of how your donations will help:
- $1,000 provides one day clinic.
- $250 provides one patient with pharmacy services.
- $100 provides one year of blood pressure medication for a patient.
- 50 provides six months of test strips for a diabetic patient.
- $25 provides one month of syringes for a diabetic patient.
Even with full funding and full implementation of the Affordable Care Act of 2010, there will continue to be a need for the Community Free Clinic’s programs and services. Our goal is to keep people healthy so they can work and take care of themselves and their loved ones.