The Free Clinic’s operating budget is made possible through donations by individuals, corporations and foundations. Donations GREATLY appreciated – Send donations to Free Clinic of the Greater Menomonie Area, P.O. Box 624 Menomonie, WI 54751.
Recent Generous Donations to the Menomonie Free Clinic
Barrel Room, Menomonie, WI – Sponsoring our 2nd annual benefit night with sale proceeds towards Free Clinic
Sponsored by John Deere Tractor Central
ConAgra Foods, Inc. – Grant for general support for patients and clinic operations
Dunn Energy Cooperative – Grant for computer to assist with patient education
Byron Olson Memorial Fund – Grant to assist Dunn Co. residents in need of dental care
Walmart Retail – Grant to assist with operations
Walmart Distribution Center – Grant to assist with operations
Our Saviors Lutheran Church Mission Endowment – Grant to offset pharmacy costs
Donations can also be made online via PayPal or any of the credit card listed below:
- Travel size toothpaste, dental floss and tooth brushes
- Office supplies (copy paper, black ink pens, staples, etc.)
- Gas Cards
- Health Education DVD movies
- Any unexpired and unopened prescription medication
- Temporal Thermometer
- White office paper
- Yellow office paper
- Scanner for entering patient data
The clinic does not charge fees for its services. Here’s a sample break down of how your donations will help:
- $1,000 provides one day clinic.
- $250 provides one patient with pharmacy services.
- $100 provides one year of blood pressure medication for a patient.
- $50 provides six (6) months of test strips for a diabetic patient.
- $25 provides one (1) month of syringes for a diabetic patient.
- Even with full funding and full implementation of the Affordable Care
- Act of 2010, there will continue to be a need for the Community Free Clinic’s programs and services.
- Our goal is to Keep People Healthy so they can work and take care of themselves and their loved ones